History of the Company
All corporate officers
and employees of GenNBio
will do our best
towards a rewarding future.
- Renamed to GenNBio Co., Ltd.
- Kim In-Su and Lee Hong-Min inaugurated as CEOs
- Renamed to KD Nature & Bio Co., Ltd.
- Largest shareholder changed (Kyung Dong Pharmaceutical and 6 others)
- KRW 7.2 billion of capital increase with consideration
- Sold TYEV Vietnam
- Merged with Gonggam ENT Co., Ltd. (a small merger)
- Kang Deok-Shin, CEO, inaugurated
- Acquired Gonggam ENT Co., Ltd
- Acquired Diamond One
- Bang Heon-Gyun, CEO, inaugurated
- Largest shareholder changed (IPS Global Listing 1 Fund)
- Awarded USD 100 Million Export Tower (Korea International Trade Association)
- Tempered glass registered with Samsung Electronics
- Received Presidential Award for Excellent Enterprise for Job Creation
- Incorporated TYEV Vietnam
- Received Special Contribution Award from Samsung Electronics
- Received Best Highly Advance Venture Business Award for Daegu and Gyeongbuk Region
- Incorporated TYEC Tianjin
- Registered as partnering business with Samsung SDI and acquired
- 2ISO 14001 certification
- Registered and commenced trading on KOSDAQ (KRW 2.5 billion of capital)
- Joined Samsung Electronics Council
- Registered as venture business (JE2001132371-0968)
- Renamed to Taeyang Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Incorporated Taeyang Printing Electronics Co., Ltd.